Monday, July 27, 2015

sitting in the dentist's chair

haven't done it for a w hile...had to sleep on campus in my car as son wasn't up for letting me stay in the parking lot of his building...kind of a bummer t hat however, I spent the night in peace, got up early and went to a park on the lummi res to get put together, then had breakfast at Old Town Cafe..forgot my keys in the bathroom momentarily, that and outgoing coffee was where I left them..in the dentist's chair it was a real experience of drilling, spraying, suctioning and get this widget and get that widget until almost noon for my two front teeth, that was a relief to have that completed, my face was numb up to my hairline from the anaesthetic it feels good to have t hat big chip repaired won't be back until the fall when I will continue with the cleaning and so on, restoring big crown that broke off on wasabe peas...have had my mortgage on my mind, baloon payment I should have made at the beginning with pension withdrawal I didn't do and I will owe about 4 gs at the end of October  this is when daughter is giving birth to maxwell I wrote to my brother asking to borrow t hat amount and he has not answered..am getting kind of edgy about it but it seems as though if I can make things work, I will find the money somewheres...
it has been raining nonstop for almost a week, the garden is overgrown, needs a mow and I am here today at vc because patti didn't make it...was ru nning up to the mail to check to see if stm had paid me yet they've had a bill from me for almost three weeks and no sign of payment to come as yet...this is frustrating, also because of the rain have not been able to paint and someone has taken off with the hubcap and lug nuts for the s10 which I got the tires fixed on and was planning to haul down to joe's to be repaired by rory..it's all in a day's experience..onward and upward

No comments:

Post a Comment