Saturday, December 18, 2010

countdown to Christmas

I'm pretty sure nobody reads this blog, per se...so I could elaborate on my secret Christmas plan here if I so choose.  But I guess I'd better be careful about it...thinking that to leave from Bellingham on December 23, which would be a creative move on my part, hehe..I'd have about sixteen hundred miles to do and could do eight hundred each day, which would take two days, sleeping momentarily here and there...which I've been doing anyways, arriving on the doorstep Christmas day, sometime.  I'd so like to do it but I'm not probably going to, for reason and another, and am looking into airflights and so on, to see how that goes..
It's going on noon right now..the wind has been howling all night.  An excerpt from Handel's Messiah "For Unto Us a Child is Born" is playing on the Canadian radio station I listen to.  The fire has been burning steadily for several hours but this old house doesn't like to warm up.  I feel like a good book and some hot food a little later. Meanwhile, I'll keep busy figuring out the accounts and wondering what comes next..it's a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment