Sunday, July 9, 2017

nupost

didn't get a ribbon for any of my art entries this year..more like the case if the map works you can see how that goes...disappointing in that frustrated no one knows how it happens..intending to spread light in the world my name is Titian and there it is...
are we so brave??

have to get up and shower but so foggy tired from about six hours sleep went off from the high school crowd they were so noisy and happy and we were trying to talk she bought me dinner and a drink that was strange it felt borderline sexual predator
with versions to come
as though I couldn't trust my own intuition and followed it down its sleepy dusty road back to the beginning where she had a good personality and went on to live her life
all I wanted to do was catch up
maybe write the kind of emails I right here now
I guess I didn't like Jeannie Epp and Kathryn WRight all that much
because there was some issue over Wright making Jeannie
her little pet
and no one thought it appropriate

the real issue was maybe all the boys were having profound sexual impulses and impressions and it got carried away in the Bonnie body there was a story they rode up the street in front of the school having sex in the back of a station wagon during school hours and Bonnie was supposed to be in class and she wasn't she was another one of those that had a baby soon after

I found it all very humiliating and I think I suffered a great deal in that time because there was something where we didn't have any control
and then Richard started slugging home runs at the Teagle house with Adele's son whom you just don't see anymore taking him in the hot tub
for hours on a SAturday night

while my marriages crumbled around the detrius of his playtimes

that would have been the Priest and the Altarboy ruining another transmission

where I could think the times I did get it right
all the systems were purring and whirring and there wasn't much grease but a lot of spastic activity in particularization

kablump kablump

we should have been all intrigued to get this far into the situation without being so maudlin as to be affected by it he said he dropped an anvil on his toe should think it serves him right last time he complained it was a bad tooth and here I sit with the remains of the day
that's how he does things

No comments:

Post a Comment