Friday, May 23, 2014

sitting in the steamy bath...wondering about the blinis...

it was a cool and breezy evening...enough so that I wore the lovely gray sweater from Coblenz that had been preserved in time and was just the way it was when I wore it as it had been before it was mine...for services rendered I was obligated to put it to use...however: enough of that..the wind took my breath away on the beach, the dogs were reluctant to leave but we were invited to the hot springs for a soak with the challahwood crew to discuss options for the eminent summer season (it is upon us and customers are already being turned away from the store next door because there's no one there to run it).  And I haven't heard from Chief Nicenuss and the land of chaos up the road...I wonder on that and feel it as a dull ache somewhere above the midriff, but little else because there wasn't any time for anything else...just that ...and perhaps he'll be around but who knows...weeeds, everywhere weeeds...I weedwhacked a portion of the backyard that was taunting me with it's unseeminglyness...and I got a food handlers card yesterday so that I could scrub pots at the CoOp...whoopie...I intend to prepare delicious repasts for all concerned when I get my hands on it - the gas stove in the kitchen..  The phone in my pocket rang...my daughter had lost the tread of a car tire while traveling at 75mph.  She was able to maintain control of the steering and get to the shoulder of the road, then the water pump gave out and the battery died...so much for KIA Sedonas..  Well, the retreaded tire was a bargain but...don't buy that kind we advised.  Three cop cars came along and pushed the Sedona off the median into the barrier and rush hour was on again...by then my daughter was in tears and in all it was a debacle that will not be repeated...by buying retreaded tires.  So I'll take home the prayer candle from St. Thomas this week and give thanks she was not injured in this accident, nor was anyone else.  ,,,abd
abd,,,and...there's a young punk that hovers on the bench outside using the wifi to program his cellphone internet and he wears headphones and lives behind in the fourplex apparently on his own I wonder how that can be he's natives..used to think his name was Phillip but Phillip and the rest of his siblings have been taken into custody and this fellow is evidently what's been recycled of the little Pilottis...whose mother gave birth to a sixth child and that one was taken too...good ol child protective Serb.ices...
let's let the children be the guinea pigs..anyway
not really grousing about things except that I have to play nice with SonjaP.Heinje.schulls..and when she tells me in the hot bath to stop fussing with my toes I won't bat an eye or grimace an icon...just float peacefully on the surface as she and whomever...ahh...that's it shovelpanhead...what comes it is unknown...not really being too eloquent my brother took my laptop to O'Fallon and I wonder if I'll see it or him again..letters slip off the keyboard and zackli what IS a hacker (hagger..) something...should like to have a sweater on...tis just a bit chilly..

No comments:

Post a Comment